Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging!


Well, I decided to finally bite the bullet and create a blog for my family! Let's see.....where do I start? Well, life has been busy, yet redundant lately! Dan, Daniel, work, spending time with family, weddings, a trip to Mexico and church are pretty much the things that have consumed my life lately. We have had our house up for sell for a couple of months now and haven't even had a bite! I guess the economy hasn't reached as much of an "upswing" as we had hoped. But that's fine with us, because we're not in dire need to sell right now anyway.


Daniel has grown so unbelievably fast that I can hardly believe it. He is such a little comedian; on the other hand, he also has his little temper/attitude as well! I wouldn't change him for the world! He has begun potty training, which is quite an experience. Ms. Wilson (at his daycare) has been doing miracles with his potty training progress! He also recently got his second haircut (in which he behaved horribly during). He's not too keen on strangers up in his personal space!


Well....that pretty sums up our past couple of months! We'll see how up-to-date I can keep this blog!! Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment