Friday, June 19, 2009

He never ceases to amaze me!

I know Daniel is my only child so far so I don't have much to compare him to, but I swear my son is a little genius! He can say pretty much ANYTHING you want him to say and has been putting 2 and 3 word sentences together very well lately! He can point out and relate numerous objects to their actual purpose/action (ball-hit, golf club-swing, car-drive, etc). Every time I turnaround he's saying or doing something new that just amazes me. He loves to sing lullabies with me at night and help me sing our blessing at meal times. His favorite pass times are dancing, playing the Wii w/ Daddy, driving or riding on anything with wheels (especially Pop Pop's lawn mower), and playing or doing anything outdoors!

We're in the process of planning Daniel's 2nd birthday party!! We're going to visit Saluda Shoals splash park tomorrow to see if it will be a good destination! I hope to get pictures so I can post them. If anyone has any other suggestions for a 2 year old's birthday in Columbia, let me know! We were going to do My Little Gym but we figured that wouldn't be as much fun for adults as the "cookout" atmosphere would be.
Father's Day is Sunday and Daniel will be chillin' with Daddy here in Columbia since Pop Pop is in the mountains! I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband (and father to my child), my own Dad (who I love dearly), as well as my Grandpa (who I admire very much)! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads out there!














No comments:

Post a Comment