Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BLESSED!!!

Well, I've been sitting in Panera Bread all morning long waiting on a phone call to see if I still have a job tomorrow! Last night, when I was leaving vacation bible school, I called to check my voicecom to discover that there would be layoffs today! So.....after much waiting, praying and crying, I got a voicecome saying I was still employed! I am sooo thankful yet saddened for my fellow employees that did let go!

With that being said, I definitely have a brighter outlook on life and feel that I won't take things for granted nearly as much as I have in the past! I love my family and friends sooo much and thank you all for your prayers and support over these past 24 hours!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, Jenn! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that last comment was from me...my mom was over earlier and must have signed into her google account!

    ReplyDelete