Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Queen of the Roost!

Well, it looks as though I'll be the only female in a house full of testosterone! YES, we are having another baby boy! :) We are very excited to have another boy and plan to name him Cullen Bryce! Daniel is so cute about the whole thing. When we're sitting on the couch, he wants to lift my shirt to "talk" to and blow raspberries at Cullen! I just hope he's as excited when the baby actually arrives. The pregnancy is going well and the whole thing about getting bigger sooner with the second baby has definitely held true in my case! :)

Daniel's 3rd birthday party was great and our family trip to the beach for Labor Day (with Dan's family) was awesome! Daniel absolutely loved the ocean and playing in the sand with his cousin, Noah! Hopefully I will have pictures up some day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment