Life has been busy, yet normal lately! Daniel is growing like a weed and is still "too big for his britches" most days! Here are a few things that's been happening lately:
- We are still trying to sell our house but not having much luck! I suppose it's just not in God's plan for us right now!
- Easter was really fun and Daniel and cousin Peanut got a real live bunny, named Dipper!! We had a great time dying Easter eggs (once at Grandma's and once in Hartsville) and hunting them at Me Me and Pop Pop's!!

- I have been the worst about taking pictures lately and it seems like the ones I do take are always sideways! I think it's about time to schedule another photo session!
- We're hoping to take a beach vacation for his 3rd birthday as well as a trip to Arizona to see Aunt Sarah and cousins-Naomi, Levi, and Teddy!!
- Daniel started his new daycare, Lollipop Lane, on Monday! He is doing very well so far eventhough we will greatly miss his old friends and teacher, Ms Wilson!
Spring was a long time ago. Update this blog!
ReplyDelete