Saturday, August 1, 2009

Growing so fast!!








Both of our children (man, that sounds really weird to say both) are growing so fast!!


I just ordered Daniel his big boy bed!! Once it comes in, we'll be moving him to his new BIG BOY room!! I hope he loves the bed we picked out for him!

Our little bun in the oven is now bigger than a coffee bean and has accomplished some tremendous milestones already!! I am still doing great as far as morning sickness and weight gain go!! So, hopefully I can keep it up!

We're trying to plan a trip up to see Leslie in Virginia soon before I get too far along! I'm dying to see little Greer!! She is sooooo precious in the pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am sooooo excited you are preggers! I hope you get to see Les, Doug, and Baby Greer soon!

    BTW it is Amy G, it won't let me put my name, I have to use my google account screen name, wierd!

    ReplyDelete